Welcome to the Geauga County Tea Party!
The Geauga County Tea Party is dedicated to defending the constitution, the rights of Geauga County citizens, and promoting honest, ethical, and honorable politics.
The Geauga County Tea Party
- Promotes individual liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility;
- Defends the self-evident truth that our Creator, not government, endows each of us with inalienable rights;
- Upholds the Bill of Rights and the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Ohio.
If you support these goals, Join Us! Attend a GCTP meeting and discover more.
Come to the West Woods on May 22nd to hear Attorney Warner Mendenhall … Removing Corrupt Public Officials
Warner Mendenhall is the managing attorney. He focuses primarily in Federal False Claims, Eminent Domain, Municipal Law, Bankruptcy Law, and Property Law. Warner has a long history of public service whether as an Akron Council Representative for two terms, fighting corruption and abuses of power of local governments in Northeast Ohio, or as an attorney catching corporations that defraud taxpayers. Warner prides himself on giving ordinary people the power to stand up to government abuses, corporate fraud, and bank malfeasance.
And we had a celebration of the tea party movement. See the Anniversary blog for some great pictures. What a great group of patriots that gathered on Saturday.
Time to really get active with Post that matter and Local issues affecting the Geauga County our cities and townships.
- Sex Education and our kids.
- Red Flag Laws are being considered by the U.S. Senate
- Levy’s are coming. Will our elderly be forced out of their homes by unnecessary taxes?