Welcome to the Geauga County Tea Party!
The Geauga County Tea Party is dedicated to defending the constitution, the rights of Geauga County citizens, and promoting honest, ethical, and honorable politics.
The Geauga County Tea Party
- Promotes individual liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility;
- Defends the self-evident truth that our Creator, not government, endows each of us with inalienable rights;
- Upholds the Bill of Rights and the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Ohio.
If you support these goals, Join Us! Attend a GCTP meeting and discover more.
Next GCTP Meeting
Date: September 19, 2019
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: West Woods Nature Center 9465 Kinsman Rd, Russell TWP, Ohio
Jim MacNeal, Specialty Gases Chemist
Sam Horowitz, Climate Investigator
“Global Climate Change: Some Things You Just Might Want to Know BEFORE Making up Your Mind.
The 18th Liberty Camp recognition meeting in Columbus has been cancelled. It will be rescheduled in November.
For those who read our emails there was going to be a recognition dinner on the 18th in Columbus for the Liberty Camp and the Tea Party, but our state legislature. The meeting has to be moved due to some conflicts. Anyone interested in attending the future event please let the Tea Party know. Admin@geaugacountyteaparty.com or contacting one of the leaders. It will be momentous and celebration of all that Liberty Camp and the Tear Party do. It was being hosted by our state representative Diane Grendell.
Anyone wishing to support Diane Grendell can attend a fund raiser as follows:
Fundraiser for Diane Grendell, candidate for State Representative, on Friday, September 27, 2019 from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM at the Metzenbaum Center, 8200 Cedar Road, Chesterland. Enjoy a meal of Spaghetti, meatballs, salad, dessert, and drinks while listening to music by the Sweet River Band. The cost for a couple is $25, Single $15, and children eat free.
All are welcome! Please RSVP to Carole at 440-552-4385
Time to really get active with Post that matter and Local issues affecting the Geauga County our cities and townships.
- Tax Working Group – How do you fight levies? See the blog Posts.
- Sex Education and our kids.
- Red Flag Laws are being considered by the U.S. Senate
- Levy’s are coming. Will our elderly be forced out of their homes by unnecessary taxes?