Welcome to the Geauga County Tea Party!
The Geauga County Tea Party is dedicated to defending the constitution, the rights of Geauga County citizens, and promoting honest, ethical, and honorable politics.
The Geauga County Tea Party
- Promotes individual liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility;
- Defends the self-evident truth that our Creator, not government, endows each of us with inalienable rights;
- Upholds the Bill of Rights and the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Ohio.
If you support these goals, Join Us! Attend a GCTP meeting and discover more.
Metzenbaum on Cedar Road
Tom Zawistowski will present an analysis of the state of our nation after 10 years of TEA Party political activity and what the challenges are going forward. He will provide an analysis of the left’s plans to defeat Donald Trump, and US, in 2020 and will then put forward a plan for how we intend to defend Ohio and make sure that Donald Trump wins again in 2020. This briefing will be detailed and fact based and will explain what we, as individuals, can do and MUST do in the coming months to defend our individual Freedom, Liberty and Prosperity.
Time to really get active with Post that matter and Local issues affecting the Geauga County our cities and townships.
- Tax Working Group – How do you fight levies? See the blog Posts.
- Sex Education and our kids.
- Red Flag Laws are being considered by the U.S. Senate
- Levy’s are coming. Will our elderly be forced out of their homes by unnecessary taxes?