Welcome to the Geauga County Tea Party!
The Geauga County Tea Party is dedicated to defending the constitution, the rights of Geauga County citizens, and promoting honest, ethical, and honorable politics.
The Geauga County Tea Party
- Promotes individual liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility;
- Defends the self-evident truth that our Creator, not government, endows each of us with inalienable rights;
- Upholds the Bill of Rights and the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Ohio.
If you support these goals, Join Us! Attend a GCTP meeting and discover more.
July 23rd, 6:30, Geauga Parks West Woods, 9465 Kinsman Rd. (OH 87) , Russell/Newbury, OH
Can YOUR school analyze, diagnose and treat your child’s social-emotional state without your knowledge or permission?? Is the government allowing YOU to have a role in your child’s life. Read what the state says about SEL.
“Parents and families are critical in developing social -emotional skills and competencies in young children as they grow.” Isn’t it nice that the parents are important to the STATE in developing your kids. Come and hear more….
Time to really get active with Post that matter and Local issues affecting the Geauga County our cities and townships.
- Tax Working Group – How do you fight levies? See the blog Posts.
- Sex Education and our kids.
- Red Flag Laws are being considered by the U.S. Senate
- Levy’s are coming. Will our elderly be forced out of their homes by unnecessary taxes?