Welcome to the Geauga County Tea Party!
The Geauga County Tea Party is dedicated to defending the constitution, the rights of Geauga County citizens, and promoting honest, ethical, and honorable politics.
The Geauga County Tea Party
- Promotes individual liberty, limited government, and fiscal responsibility;
- Defends the self-evident truth that our Creator, not government, endows each of us with inalienable rights;
- Upholds the Bill of Rights and the Constitutions of the United States and the State of Ohio.
If you support these goals, Join Us! Attend a GCTP meeting and discover more.
Come to the West Woods on June 20 hear
Announcement for 6/20 meeting at Metzenbaum where Jon Morrow speaks on electric grid, our college students speak on campus free speech and Duane Grendell speaks on current legislative issues.
Time to really get active with Post that matter and Local issues affecting the Geauga County our cities and townships.
- Tax Working Group – How do you fight levies? See the blog Posts.
- Sex Education and our kids.
- Red Flag Laws are being considered by the U.S. Senate
- Levy’s are coming. Will our elderly be forced out of their homes by unnecessary taxes?