This page is part of the new image that matches the Newsletter. The is only the beginning of updating you with information and news. The format on this page will change and include links to other pages, our blog posts (News) and other links.
Top Issues for Feb.
1. Two Officer post open for elections. To nominate and vote for Secretary and Member At-large requires membership. Please see Article III for qualification.
2. We support the activities of the Geauga County Right to Life. Please see the Calendar for the Feb 17 event.
3. Candidate support for 2018 Primary election cycle. We encourage each Citizen to keep checking the updates at the Board of Elections for Candidates and Issues.
Top Issues for March
1. March is fast upon us and to ensure that the Citizenry in the County can meet the Candidates; We will be holding a Candidates Forum on March 12. Location and details to be announced in the Newsletter after the Feb 20 meeting.
2. March 29 will be an opportunity for our first joint meeting with Lake County Liberty Coalition at the Auburn Career Center. This will be a Senate Candidate Forum. Details to be in the Newsletter after the Feb 20 meeting.
3. The Issues for May 8 that affect School Board Districts are costly and folks may want to dig in on the why’s and what-for’s!
This page will mature as we look at how to make it work for you!