This page is part of the new image that matches the Newsletter. The is only the beginning of updating you with information and news. The format on this page will change and include links to other pages, our blog posts (News) and other links.
Top Issues for May
Taxed Enough – Already and Again! Time for another Tax Revolution
WE have to do better! That is why you are encouraged to attend the Liberator Conference on May 19th at the Auburn Career Center!
There are several top issues that we are discussing. Please follow / click on the Link “Continue Reading” so that you can get all the info as it is in detail at the web site.
- Education HB512 is still a HOT issue. There needs to be a lot of Citizen Action on this otherwise the consequences are detrimental to how liberty in education will be controlled by unelected persons. ”Continue Reading”
- School Bond Issues: It would be good to understand why people beg to pay more taxes and willfully hope to be taxed out of their homes. ”Continue Reading”
- Using Robo Call: Do Not Be Alarmed if you receive a call for a special event reminder. We are finding that sometimes a short call is a good thing to make sure everyone gets the word for a special event.
5. Regarding this Past Election: There were request for Tea Party input and endorsements. This could not happen. There is not a single member on the ‘Elections Committee’ so we could not develop a rational ‘Vetting’ of Candidates. If folks want to propose candidates for positions then we need an ACTIVE Elections Committee otherwise you cannot reasonably determine if there are any Constitutional Candidates.
6. Liberty Camp Geauga – It is time to get students registered for this amazing time of interactive learning about Foundational Truths. “Continue Reading” Please get the word out so that this program can be well attended.
7. Two Officer post open for elections. To nominate and vote for Secretary and Member At-large requires membership. Please see Article III for qualification. We will take this up at the June meeting.
This page will mature as we look at how to make it work for you!